Come join us for the 18th Annual Auction for Education!
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Rainier High School
Doors open for Silent Auction 3:30 pm
BBQ Dinner* (tickets on-line only!) 6:00 pm
Live auction with Larry Schorno 7:00 pm
*Barbeque Dinner by Steel Clayton – Master of the BBQ | State Farm Agent
Join us in the portable behind the high school. Come have some fun and help us do great things for kids! Upcoming Meetings include:
March 24 – Auction set-up
March 25 – Auction
March 26 – Auction clean-up
Check out the recipients of our 2016-2017 Grant Awards!
Please contact us now if you are interesting in supporting our mission to turn Rainier High School students dreams of a college education into a degree!
To date we have raised nearly $800,000 in funds targeted for grants and scholarships for Rainier School District staff and students.
Congratulations to all our 2016 recipients. Awards included:
- 19 scholarships to graduating Seniors totally $22,800
- 18 renewal scholarships totaling $7,200
Rainier Education Foundation has been working over the last 20 years for the benevolent and educational benefit of the students of the Rainier Community Schools.
Our mission is to:
- Actively seek funds from the private sector and federal and state governments which will be used to strengthen public education in the schools of Rainier.
- Build community support for each school by involving parents and other community members in educational activities.
- Provide special programs and equipment not otherwise available to the students in the Rainier School District.
We meet the second Wednesday of every month, August-June, in the the REF Portable located behind the High School shop.
Our meetings are always open to new members, so please join us!
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise. Check our Volunteer page for upcoming meeting dates.
Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering this mission.