Come join us for the 18th Annual Auction for Education!
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Rainier High School
Doors open for Silent Auction 3:30 pm
BBQ Dinner* (tickets on-line only!) 6:00 pm
Live auction with Larry Schorno 7:00 pm
*Barbeque Dinner by Steel Clayton – Master of the BBQ | State Farm Agent
Join us in the portable behind the high school shop and next to the football field. Come have some fun and help us do great things for kids! Upcoming Meetings include:
March 24 – Auction set-up
March 25 – Auction
March 26 – Auction clean-up
Check out the recipients of our 2016-2017 Grant Awards!
Please contact us now if you are interesting in supporting our mission to turn Rainier High School students dreams of a college education into a degree!
To date we have raised nearly $800,000 in funds targeted for grants and scholarships for Rainier School District staff and students.
Congratulations to all our 2016 recipients. Awards included:
- 19 scholarships to graduating Seniors totally $22,800
- 18 renewal scholarships totaling $7,200
Rainier Education Foundation has been working over the last 20 years for the benevolent and educational benefit of the students of the Rainier Community Schools.
Our mission is to:
- Actively seek funds from the private sector and federal and state governments which will be used to strengthen public education in the schools of Rainier.
- Build community support for each school by involving parents and other community members in educational activities.
- Provide special programs and equipment not otherwise available to the students in the Rainier School District.
We meet the second Wednesday of every month, August-June, in the the REF Portable located behind the High School shop.
Our meetings are always open to new members, so please join us!
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise. Check our Volunteer page for upcoming meeting dates.
Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering this mission.