Volunteers needed! Check out our Volunteer page for opportunities!
Save the date – March 28, 2015 for our 16th Annual Auction for Education! Our procurement form is now available on our Auction page.
Thank you to all for your support at our auction. Thanks to your generosity the 2014 Auction for Education raised almost $67,000! To date we have awarded over $670,000 in grants and scholarships.
Congratulations to all our 2014 recipients. Awards included:
- 28 scholarships to graduating Seniors totally $32,750
- 22 renewal scholarships totaling $7,700
Rainier Education Foundation has been working over the last 20 years for the benevolent and educational benefit of the students of the Rainier Community Schools.
Our mission is to:
- Actively seek funds from the private sector and federal and state governments which will be used to strengthen public education in the schools of Rainier.
- Build community support for each school by involving parents and other community members in educational activities.
- Provide special programs and equipment not otherwise available to the students in the Rainier School District.
We meet the second Monday of every month, August-June, in the the REF Portable located at the north end of the middle school. Our meetings are always open to new members, so please join us!
Meetings start at 6:30 p.m. unless posted otherwise. Check our Volunteer page for upcoming meeting dates.
Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering this mission.